Pages

Welcome to Animal Jam Sunbeams! Here I'll post about anything Animal Jam related I can think of :3

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lava Lamp and Falling Phantoms

I haven't posted in over a month, I've been on this camping trip, and there's no Wifi in Clarabeth Woods .-.  Well, I'm back, and I thought, I really need to start posting. So first I checked my roleplay to see if anything interesting happened while I was gone, I looked at my email, then flew into Jamaa like a Robin! Jamaa doesn't have robins so... a Penguin? Nah... penguins can't fly... moving on!
My friend Biemer4 sent me a Lava Lamp, I considered recycling it, but again, Biemer is a really good friend, so I'll keep it.
After that I logged off because my mom had finished making pancakes, and I absolutely LOVE pancakes. When I finished eating I logged back on, and remembered Allrisesilver's blog, so I checked it. She had posted a Cosplay on Hatsune Miku, but I didn't have enough gems for a purple designer skirt >.< 
Then I played music while doing Falling Phantoms. Usually I don't listen to these kind of songs, but when you're saving up to look like Hatsune Miku, vocaloid just seemed fitting.
I finally finished the Cosplay, with a few color changes. My results...

I think it turned out pretty well.
You know the Lava Lamp I didn't recycle earlier? I ended up recycling it. I used the extra gems for the dark blue tie.  ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Lava lamps are a retro favorite that are making a comeback in recent years. These fun lamps come in a variety of colors and sizes, and can add a touch of whimsy to any room.

    Lava lamps are created when heat from a light bulb melts wax inside the glass globe. The molten wax then rises to the top of the globe, where it cools and falls back down. This process repeats over and over, creating the soothing “lava flow” effect that is so iconic of these lamps.

    ReplyDelete